Sunday, May 26, 2013

Life in Matrices : Part 1

When the time comes, it comes
I head to island of chocolate and cigar
My father frowns by too much Pajero on street
But the chocolates are the best
I got a vision of my future roommate in Dorsett
It was morning breakfast with croissant into me mouth

I unpacked everything into this room
I saw nothing but empty room
An empty room to be filled on
I felt like Columbus, I was the first to settle
Then Rexxar comes in
A friend who is also a friend of my friend
An inception happened
That very evening, they left me in this isle
But I am (not) alone

That week comes out
Onii-chan and Onee-chan show up
They growl like lion and we are their prey
Woke us up early and drove us mad until night
Push-up for only one shows up late
We squat like stupid every night...except Wednesday and Thursday
They compressed us like Sardines in a can... with extension .rar
After Senpai go back, I become Martin Luther King Jr.
Thank God Almighty, we are free at last
My throat then sore
Yes, the cultural shock event has just started

It was raining next day
I round the campus
I ate sausages
I fell asleep
I felt jolts of cultural shock
But then, I met a comrade
A comrade of common things
We share everything - manga, anime, and such
It was a World God Only Knows... and the roommates
My eyes are opened for the first eroge
The first real one since Kirino-chan showed it to me

Teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment