Monday, April 8, 2013

A walk to Remember


It is going to be short

It was season unending
The two world reunite on this small isle
It was a destiny
The day I switched up to BC1T1
Then I met you

I thought you're a Sabahan
Your white skin reminds me Dusun
It was so dumb me back then

You played role as energetic electron
Your attempt to cheer up the day, it's wonderful
I am a man of action
I do not believe fate
Fate intervenes like calm sea between two storms

I realize a lot about you
We worked together in things
From it, I saw your smile
You smiled right after loop of troubles done
As radiant as the midnight moonlight
It stores at instance inside my ROM
I wish I am 1TB hard disk

I am but an alkene
Looks nice outside but unstable inside
PSPM is drawing, and it was relentless
When you are around, you hydrogenate me
I feel more stable
Your presence becomes my catalyst
Everything turns sweet like Ester

You are but one of the rare species
A mixed chromosomes from the selection
The finest DNA recombinant I ever met
There is no wonder
My ADH sometimes increases like gunshot when you're around
My neurotransmitter move faster
It is a brainstorm for 'how to'

But the negative square root will never exist
It feels like an asymptote
Your f(x)=mx+c has intersect with another f(x)
A better f(x)=ax2+bx+c
No matter my polynomial increases
The Newton-Raphson diverges even further
My Binomial Distribution for success was thinner
Well, that's just the way it is

The city of Rome can live without Caesar
Forget what I said, go take your book
Your future gleams like aurum
Onward to PSPM

Fin....

No comments:

Post a Comment