Friday, April 12, 2013

The Sea, Grass and the Anti-Virus


I am the Captain of my Destiny
I do whatever I want, with discreet
I hunger for good life
I hunger for fun

I wish my mouth to open
So I can say that I love you
But God had another plan for me
He gave talents to write this

I went out with friends
And then I realize something
I am an outlier
Things become like crumbled bread

Then I saw green grasses
The grass reminds me its greenness
They remain green though sun rays are killing
They shown me courage to finish my mission

The sea is very blue
There are many secrets inside
Discoveries of sea are still undone
Waiting for me to dig in

I am an anti-virus
Spywares, Malwares, Trojans and such came to me
I might fall then Windows get corrupted
But be warned - Anti-Virus gets stronger when Virus gets stronger - a tie!

Whatever it is, I rejoiced
The scroll has been lifted to the one
I saw gleaming sunlight and sky
Now I can die in peace

No comments:

Post a Comment