Tuesday, December 6, 2011

End of Lament

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

It has been a while since I've studied. Now, it's time for holiday. That'll be three months plus two.

SPM was hard, but I am so glad it's done for. However, in every happy things, there must be bad things coming out.

With SPM's done, that means I have to leave my school forever, and now I'm gonna be in a new world, depending on my result that comes three months from now.

Anyway, let's head to new topic for the day.

The list below denotes things I will do after SPM :
1. Find Part-time jobs
2. Continue my Novels
3. Play GAMES till I drop
4. Watch anime crazily
5. Be more religious
6. Be more productive!

Well, that's it. I think I still got more to jolt down, but it seems that I got no idea already. Aiyooo, what's wrong with my brain man?!

There will be some changes in this blog during these three months plus two, so expect new things like flash stuff or something, and then some good things to be posted. Maybe, I thinkla, I'm gonna post something you never heard before. Just have faith and be with this all the time, kay?

Next week, I will post a poem. It'll be about my class 1M to 5M.

Well, that's all for now. Sayonara, and happy holiday, guys. To SPM leavers, good luck for the next year.
And for SPM leavers of Sabah College, I hope we met around now or later. Happy holiday again!


Eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment