Wednesday, December 28, 2011

HTT Storytime!

I clenched my fist tight when I heard her curing alone like a lunatic. She then turned to me like Juon. She looked enraged. "Get out of my sight, b***h."

I really had no idea what is she talking about. Konata got up with a club on her hand. She wanted to kill me! Is she angry because of losing that game? I think she's trying to put me as a 'punching bad' for her stress. Then I launched my fist first to her, making her topple down like a swiss roll. And then I drank the potion. Konata wanted to stop me, but it was too late.

"No!!!!!!!!"

I found myself growing larger. I'm turning giant in just a second. I can feel my leg stepping something squishy. After that, I saw blood dripping from the spot where I stepped on. I close my eyes for a moment when everything crumbles and collapses. I saw bright sky ahead of me.

Konata was there too. She's flying in the air with a pair of Tenshi wings like Kanade Tachibana. She looked at me with mean eyes. "I'll be back, giant-" suddenly, her heavenly PSP beeps again. "Huu! A Timed Event!" I saw her joyfully flying up to the sky until she was found nowhere, no more. Perhaps to Heaven maybe?

I walked out of the place and went to the woods... again. I felt very lonely there, until at one point I heard big thud ahead. I went out to see what's going on.

I saw a girl with twin pigtails beating another girl with bunny ears. That pigtail girl wore nothing but black bikini and shorts. Her left eye blazes with blue flame. The other girl is black-haired, wearing maid outfit and screaming to no one after the twin pigtail taking out a crooked katana and tries to cut her like paper.



I wanted to help, but I couldn't. You know why? It's because the maid outfit. So moe. Moe Moe Kyun!

I just sat there and watch the duel like in TV. The maid suddenly went to me and took cover behind me. I saw the pigtail sprang to me Her crooked katana shines with blood and sounded like metal clanking to the earth. She looked so brutal, and ugly.

She went closer and breathe heavily. She said to me "Stay out of me, or I'm gonna kill you," I know what's she looking for. So I backed off. But the bunny-eared maid won't stop letting out of me. She's weeping, and I felt even more MOE.

Somehow, I didn't realize that I've been holding on a pink-coloured jewel. I took it and breaks it. Suddenly, there was a heavy glow coming from me. I found my uniform torn out and white barrier jacket came out, covering me like some sort of magical girl or something.

The pigtail looked at new me with awe and amazement. She is drooling. I even had a magic staff! The maid cries to me "I don't wanna die! Please get rid of me from that flat-chested-b***h!"

"The Queen wants you to be her maid. I would stop at nothing to get you, you busty-" she blushes and stopped when saying that word. "It--It's not that I want to say it out!"

I heard the staff talking to me. "Unleash your power, use the Divine Buster," three of us were startled, especially the pigtail. She stepped back abd had her huge black rock cannon aiming to me. "So.... You're trying to me from getting her? Fine! Then I'll burn both of you to charcoal!" her cannon starts humming.

I don't know what to do. "Just use your Divine Buster, damn it! It's the only thing you have to tackle this b***h!" then I started to wonder, when did something like Raising Heart starts saying bad words? Nevertheless, I did what it said and acted like a girl in an anime.

My Engrish doesn't looked so good, but I did said "Dibain Basuta!" I saw the staff emits out a long, pink-coloured beam at time when the pigtail firing blue long beam to me. Our beams intersected in the middle.

"You can't stop me!" shouted the pigtail loudly and proud. Sudden;y, she mews instead of laughing. "Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyan~~"

Just who the f**k is this nekomini, flat-chested-b***h is?! Nevertheless, my power's getting lower and weaker. Well, what else can I say, I'm an amateur, right?

I heard the maid whispers to me "Let me help you," both me and the pigtail immediately turned around to see that maid making her finger formation into love shape.

The maid was trying to do something. I can't it describe it fully, but I couldn't stop saying moe of what she did next. I don't even know how many did I say "moe". I saw the pigtail even said 'moe' too until she lost her concentration. Her cannon beam disperses like gas, allowing my Divine Buster to move forward.

The moment the beam gone, it's the maid's turn. From her moeness comes a very long beam with love shape outside it. She's shouting "Moe Moe Kyun!" loudly. The pigtail didn't evade nor resist; she's staying there. She gets herself completely immobilized by the Usagi Maid. "So Moe....." I saw my Divine Buster and Moe Beam reaching her until an explosion fills the greeneries into pink.



The maid turned around and smiled. "Come with me," she said. I'm still wearing the barrier jacket. It's not that I don't know how to discard it; I liked the costume very much! I'm like a cosplayer!

"What's your name?"

"I'm Milo, the damsel of Moeville."

All of a sudden, a cockroach came, and the maid screamed and held on me like a kindergartner---

Ritsu gets herself beaten up by Mio. "Who do you think you are, making me as your complete moron subject in your story?!" Mio was complete;y outraged by her 'character'. "Why the hell my name's Milo?"

Azusa's trauma was far worse than Mio's. She is now groping her chest repeatedly. "Am I really that THIN?" she moans.

"But the storyline's good!" comments Mugi. "I like the word Dibain Basuta! Reminds me a lot of Nanoha-chan," Mugi was holding a DVD with title 'Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha'. "So what happened next, Ricchan? Where they go next?" asked Mugi, waiting impatiently for her to retell.

"Umm.... well... I got my idea already dries out," she had many 'hills' on her head thanks to Mio. She looked at Azusa. "You should put in more interesting story background earlier. Now, we're stucked in here!" Ritsu accused Azusa for making the story more boring. But Azusa didn't care of that. She gets traumatized. "Maybe I should save up money for my surgery..." she muttered.

"Let me continue your plot!" Yui volunteers. Ritsu turned to her in suspicion. "I hope it's good, Yui. Don't put in food parts too much."

"If you put me into the scene again, you'll be Baka Ritsu," threatened Mio. Azusa breaks up "I'm flat-chested. Nyaaaaaannnnnn!!!" she burst to a terrible tantrum.

Yui cleared her throat before saying out loud

To be continue.........

No comments:

Post a Comment