Thursday, January 12, 2012

HTT Storytime!

I walked out from an enchanted jungle after having a 'nice' stay at her house. It's a house with things you would never imagine of - chocolates everywhere, and marshmallows are in fact the house's roof.

She literally offered me to enjoy my stay there so she can give me the greatest opportunity as a fair exchange for rescuing her from the flat-chested Black Rock Shooter earlier. At first, I refuse, but after Milo hands me a gingerbread house, with the excessive icing cream and cherries from the Alps, coated with the fine brown cover, I chose to stay.


Her house really IS a food. I saw the window glass made of ice-cream bar. It's transparent although it's colored. But still, I still can see its inside. I started tearing the window and munch it. Milo didn't stop me from taking the biscuit-based from door and put them into my mouth.

As I'm in, the fun never gets end yet. I saw a table with hundred of things I never seen before in my entire life. There's even a stuffed savory chicken on plate. Milo looked at me acting like a piglet, finishing everything in just a short moment.

Man, I knew it's gonna be the happiest moment in my life. Moreover, what are the chances that I will meet bacon cheeseburger along with Chashu Ramen plus Takoyaki like if the Takoyaki's like KFC cheesy wedges?

Yummy! Wish its Ramadhan!
I was about to go when Milo suddenly insisted to make me stay put here for long. I was gonna said that I need to go when suddenly I fell unconscious. Well.... I've to admit, Milo seemed to add those food with Panadol or something. I could hear clearly someone crackling like vulture while I'm closing my eyes.

I had a very strange dream. I saw myself hanging upside down. But my finding's was quite awesome - There's a river under me. The stream flows chocolate cream. I didn't regret it even though blood spurting out of my nostrils.

And when I woke up from my dream, I found myself inside a cage made of candy wafers. I sniffed around and identified it as the smell of marinated chicken or something. Soon, I started to realize something fishy.

It's like Hansel and Gratel story, where an old witch lures the two kids into her Gingerbread House and then tries to eat them by getting them fat by letting them eat everything inside the house. The witch almost get two of them as her dinner if not because of Gratel quick action.

But in this case, there's only Gratel. I AM THE GRATEL. I heard crackling again from the kitchen. And that's already so convincing enough! Milo came in with a tray of butter buns. I was almost saying thank you as I remember the Hansel and Gratel. But she didn't see me around. I'd just ate a portion of that cage and dashing off into an old stove. Milo grunts like a hungry tiger. She then picked up a meet hook from the kitchenware closet. From that moment, my spine chills like ice.

Imagine her to be yandere....
I stared at the moe-looking Milo taking gashing the meats from the fridge and then munch the meat like a hyena. What a 'nice' sight, I thought. But i didn't feel those 100%. My mind was at a meat log that I found inside the stove.

Milo taunted "Come out, come out, my friend! I have something to show you," I saw Chashu Ramen on her hand. I immediately leapt out and almost getting that Ramen when Milo suddenly tapped me with a stun teaser. I was electrified almost immediately. Like a dead weight, I'm not dead yet. Yet, I fell right to her face. I didn't hear any voices from her after that. I think she's either dead or maybe in concussion. 

And then, I took all the oat bars as many as I can before leaving this Gingerbread House. I managed to leave the house without trace. People would say I maybe set fire on it so no one would realize the disappearance of Milo, regarding to what happened earlier, according to Ricchan. But instead of doing that, I prepare myself for the Guinness Record. I sank my teeth into the House and.... You'll know what I'm doing next.

Well after that, I left the place with Milo hung upside down. I heard very loud shrieking sound after I left the Jungle. At that time, I was already outside the jungle and saw a path made of concrete.

"You're making us hungry, you know that?" comments Ritsu. "I thought I already told you about 'no food' policy earlier!" Yui chuckles and scratched her head. "I can't help myself, Ricchan."

Mio was not-so-thrilled about the story. But she's angry, even madder than before. She carries Ritsu up to the air and glares at her with a mean look. "Woi, Mio, you really remind me of Freddy.."

"Shut the f**k up! You're the one who 'created' me until Yui got that kind of idea!" yelled Mio. Azusa is still in traumatized status. She'd no mood of wanting to hear Yui's story. But Mugi has gotten more pumping by Yui. "You've inspired me, Yui-chan. Anyway, shouldn't the character becomes fatter because of too much food?"

Yui smiled at Mugi and said "Nope. She had her weight completely maintained, just like me!"

Her reply made Mugi and Mio looked on one another. "I'm jealous of Yui. What about you, Mugi?" Mio asked. Mugi shook her had. "I understand that, Mio-chan. I got an idea, how about we get a sauna session at Hokkaido?"

"You got a sauna place there?!" Ritsu blurted in surprised. Actually, it wasn't too surprising already for the other, considering that Mugi is a daughter of a rich family, maybe like Nagi Sanzenin in HnG. You know what it is, right?

A door opened, and Sawako-sensei walked in. "Good evening, girls!" said Sawako like someone who never met the band. Ritsu said "We got an intruder here, Yui, let's throw her out." Yui raised her right hand above her head like a soldier. "Aye, Captain!" she said in English accent.

"Hey, it's me! Come on!" Sawako sounded like a scared person when Yui and Ritsu turned against her, dragging her like a trolley back to the doorway. "We don't know you, intruder. It is best for you to be not knowing us and our secret program here!" mumbled Ritsu. She really sounded like a commando. "What're you talking about? I'm your teacher, you idiot!" they are still taking her away. But that was not long before Sawako took out her spec and turned around. She looked so intimidating that Ritsu and Yui stopped immediately. Ritsu turned to Yui and goes, "Sounds like we just brought a Lucifer back to life," said Ritsu with pale face. 

Three minutes later, Mugi comes into the party with a tray of tea and cakes, as usual. Sawako gracefully indulges herself into the treats after leaving Yui and Ritsu completely scarred. Now, it's three of them - Azusa, Yui and Ritsu. "Sawa-chan's reminding me of John Kramer...."


"Who do you address me as?!" Sawako yells at Yui until she eventually broke up. "Ricchan, someone's turning this scene into SAW!" she hugged Ritsu like a frightened cat. "I'm Sawako, not that stupid Jigsaw guy!"

Mugi clears her throat and turned all attentions to her. "I think I got myself an idea to continue that story," Mugi suggested. But Ritsu objects her. "I feared some of us will ended up like Azusa later on if we continue this," said Ritsu. "Moreover, it's Azusa's fault for bringing up such a stupid background story," Azusa turned to her and had a look like a corpse. "And you made it even worse...." snarls Azusa before pouncing her angrily. Mugi smiles at her and said :

"Don't worry, Ricchan. Mine will blow your mind. Now hear mine."

To be continue.... again?

P/S : TWGOK manga will be not published this week. I'll be back within a few hours from now for a next post of the week.

Tsumugi Nendoroid

No comments:

Post a Comment