Friday, January 6, 2012

Two Makmur, 2008

Okay,
Let's get started, shall we?

I don't really know what and why
But I came the next day
Eh, where's Safwan and Aizad?
"You almost gone."
"I thought you're in La Salle"

Our sensei's a Pudge
No offense, but you're cool with those water
I can see the politic turned table
This time, Hajar went up the table

I can see some of us changed clothes
From white to green or blue
They even had shiny name tags
Aww.... cute?

With an Asus around, I started seeing DotA
Jazli's around, we're talkin' around
Tellin' who and who, what for what

Triple Kill!

Since DotA, I've learnt evasion
Applying it on someone
Her, of course
She's like Medusa to me
Sacred, but can't be seen
(No offense!)

Aizad and Safwan finally returned
But things weren't like it seems
When the position changed, their habit change too
From obidient to monkey

My family name also gets longer
It can be measured already
Safwan wrote it whole page
I read it with hope I had a lighter

New position means new friends
I gained six neighbours at the left
One of them is a complete and total brainiac
Another one speaks truly the peninsular

I saw three more new people at the backstage
The middle nags a lot
The right likes HIM
The left speaks like Ducatel

The football league gets better
They turned the table like stadium
I turned audience and watched them
They chattered none stop, but I didn't care of that

I'm turning diplomatic
Seriously, I ventured like maritime above floor
I saw old friends turning prefect
I saw new interests, but I don't really care
But it seems that a new stuff to me

Three days later
I wrote LOTB
Aizad reads it and ripped it off
Three days later, again
I distributes it like virus
Mission accomplished

Socrates was right about 'when there is a thunder, rain comes'
She confronted me that day
I was totally down
I don't know why, but that's unmei
I made a code letter after that
It's a why letter on demand

It was a base behind me
A group of Medussa were watching me
One of them evolved her hairstyle
She still cracked over seeing someone tripping down

My brain's worth a diamond
Some even want to steal it
Luckily, I changed the postion
Evading brutals immediately

It irks me at the first day
Seeing Syamer's friend coming to school with a super-car

It's a complete pandemonium
Shrieks and screams made up a war
A girl with pinafore taunted like a lion
Followed by the CEO, but someone won't shuts up
Three days later, Fred becomes a hit sensation in Friendster

After that, Science Week came
I lost in Explorace thanks to the lost clues
But.... Winning in Quiz was kind of good one
I tagged along with other four classes
One of them speaks too like Ducatel
Reminds me of the past
It's a scar to remember it
The prize was a gift containing language Necronomicon

The next thing I know,
A news came from Sensei
Adam gets ______
All of us were mouth wide opened like fishes
He reappears a month later

Next, someone's told us to make present the national fighters
The Aigato agrees on Rentap
It's an epic one
We made plays
Aizad leapt like a shaman
James Brooke was black
But we entertained the whole class
We're thrilled anyway
But after that, I was condemned out of school

Do you know waht's Aigato?
It's made when a rhyme came
There were five of us
I'm a PROCEDURE, not their producer
There's a song, I'll tell about it later

But the group broke up a month later
Safwan changed to Fred's side
The two bud in Golf
Fred gets smacked on brow
Cannot imagine, but he came a week later
With a WHITE brow on right

They made a group
They wanted to surpass Aizad
They rapped and shuffled
They made me join them
They and me form Third December
The third refers to me
The December was about them both
But we share effort, we share defeat too

I gritted my teeth to see the bonding between black and white
The whitest teased me
Wish my fist put into him

KGT is suppose to be done in 2 weeks
Me? i've done it four
Additional weeks later, Hamid came in with a sacred weapon
Somebody gonna get hurt real bad
For those who remembers it and got hit by it, hehe

Racism was less likely to happen
But once, it was
Someone made a religious shuffle
A smack made them write down apology letter
A few weeks later, one of these brawlers confesses his love
It's successive

Confession was not in my league
Trying it once to HER made me down
I recovered two weeks later
My advice for you
Don't give flowers to the wrong preying mantis

Someone farted
Then someone says "Hmph, macam bau makanan"
It becomes a legendary quote

The one who said this almost got doomed
The hilly billy jacked him, provoked him
He called for the Sanctum help
But nobody came for salvation
He looked pale but it's done three minutes later
THAT GUY becomes a subject of love
People even brawled FOR THAT USELESS GUY that made Rizal pale
Joshua grabbed him like a toy in the air
Yahtzee!
Try to imagine if he falls
It'll be like Humpthy Dumpthy

A finale came
A climax came
Mix Trouble Thrives
A couple is formed
Two guys moved to west
The genius went out too
Sadness went on
But we have to continue
Until the final hour comes

With the trainee sensei gone
The Hari Raya came
With the people gone
The Hari Cuti came
I saw the would-be seitokaichou playing DotA
And then I remember the Sentinel
It's used for something horrible
I bet some of them remembers what its used for

The 2008 ends with Garena
I hope next year to be arena

P/S - I don't remember some of them
But I know one thing
The next post is about the song that makes us (Aigato) debuted)
Hehehehehe
Sorry for people who get offended, okay?
It's just something you WILL REMEMBER ETERNALLY


Ja Nee!

No comments:

Post a Comment